We have dedicated our efforts to going above and beyond Public Health
guidelines to enhance our
already high safety standards and protocols to ensure the ongoing safety of our patients and our
team while continuing to provide exceptional care and service for our patients.
As we proceed through Step 3 of BC’s Restart Plan, all staff and patients will be wearing masks and following our Communicable Disease Prevention Plan. Please do not hesitate to discuss the details or any questions you may have with our friendly staff when booking your appointment.
- Our clinic plan to safeguard your health and safety:
- New state of the art equipment and technology to allow for physical distancing and
efficiency while performing the same thorough and comprehensive examination of your
eye health and vision that you are accustomed to.
- Frame selection appointments are still encouraged in order to minimized wait times and to offer you a one-on-one time with an amazing team member. Our frame selection process has been updated to ensure safety. Every frame has been fully disinfected and will be safe for you to try on.
- We will be using innovative new technology for high-accuracy measurements and safe physical distance.
- Disinfection of all equipment, eyewear, surfaces and touch points prior to each
visit and handwashing and use of hand sanitizer for our patients and staff through
every step of your visit. Face masks (either cloth or surgical) worn by everyone
entering the clinic.
- Use of tele-health visits for eye health concerns that can be addressed through a
Contact lenses can be purchased same-day through our large in-office stock pick-up or can be shipped, free of charge, to your home.
We continue to be price-comparative and offer rebates on many types of lenses.
As a neighbourhood small business, we appreciate you shopping local,
but as always, there is
no pressure or obligation to buy your eyewear from us.